Thursday 17 April 2014

Risks

I’m afraid of taking risks; of stepping out of this comfort zone. I don’t want to stay here any longer, but sometimes I find myself wondering if staying is the worst thing in the world. And in many ways, it won’t be. But it also prevents growth. It prevents me from finding my wings. I can sit here and write for hours, but it will never bring me to exactly where I want to be.  I want to start really moving on with my life. Not just internally, but externally too, out into the world. 

The longer I stay, the more trapped I begin to feel. I'm scared of leaving, yes, but will I ever truly be ready? Sometimes you just have to jump and brace yourself for the fall. One can never be too certain what lies down below. And I know that I won't be alone. I will always have my trusty parachute ready to break my fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment