Saturday 18 January 2014

My heart is breaking, and yet it doesn't make a sound..

In one moment, I gave myself away.
I would give anything to go back and change that night.
But I can’t undo what has been done.  
I have to live with this for the rest of my life.
I have to come to terms with it.
I always imagined that my very first time would be special. Like something out of the movies... Like fairy tale...
I promised to hold on until I found the one with whom I would spend the rest of my life. And I was so determined to guard myself; never give in to temptation.  I knew what my boundaries were and I stood firmly for what I believed in.
I still can't believe that it happened. A blurry haze of something I wish to forever forget. Maybe if I try hard enough, eventually I will. But I guess there is a lesson to be learnt here.
Surely I should feel something, right? But there is nothing here. 
My heart is breaking, and yet it doesn't make a sound.
I'm just still trying to figure it all out.


Black and White Adele sad hurt crying cry black and white gif Kate Bush This Woman's Work

No comments:

Post a Comment