Friday 24 January 2014

Hazy sensations

My subconscious mind knows more than I can ever consciously comprehend.

I attract people I can relate to -
In an endless search for a connection.
I need to know that I am not alone.

Drawing close to someone in the same position as me.
Another heart desperately seeking comfort.
Dealing with uncertain emotions.

I hide behind these feelings.
In this way, I avoid facing my troubles.

For a moment, his touch takes away the pain.
Or at least he helps me forget,
even if for just a little while,
I can lose myself to this hazy sensation.

It is unreal -
A disconnection from reality
He provides the perfect distraction.
He is already running.
My mind fools my heart into believing
There is nothing to fear if he is unavailable. 
-N.M-

No comments:

Post a Comment