Thursday 26 December 2013

I miss...

... being in love.

I miss that addictive feeling - never being able to get enough of this one person. Someone that just instantly makes your heart sing.

I miss the sweet messages - the cute little texts saying that he’s randomly thinking about you throughout the day.

I miss opening my heart up completely, unafraid that he will reject me - being able to trust him completely to protect this fragile heart that I have kept locked away for too long; trusting him to love me unconditionally.

I miss being vulnerable - free to show him the little pieces of my life that I hide away from the rest of the world.

But most of all, I miss having that one person to share my life with.
Someone that can’t sleep without checking that you are ok and someone that is genuinely interested in hearing about every second of your day.

And you know that he feels the same way about you because he isn’t afraid to tell you. He needs to hear your voice, your laughter and loves to see you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment