Sunday 24 November 2013

If you happen to be reading this...

I want you to know that I will always be here for you, even if we never see each other again. Know that you have been a blessing in my life ever since we met all those years ago. There will always be a place for you in my heart.

I really never thought that anything would ever happen between us. We always seemed to be in different places and going through different things – circling around each other and never on common ground.

A small part of me now wishes that something more had developed between us earlier, but I also know that it really wasn't the right thing for either of us.

There is nothing that I would change about that night. I let my guard down with you and allowed myself to get lost in your kisses without thinking or worrying about my insecurities or the possible implications. It was amazing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment