Saturday 11 August 2012

When the days all look the same...

It's hard to tell what day it currently is... They've all started to merge together, with each one being exactly the same! For the past few days I've been trying to study for tests that I have coming up on Wednesday and Friday. We finished classes on Tuesday and have been "lucky" enough to have this time to just study. And it doesn't help that the weather has been miserable all weekend. Lots of rain and a terrible wind has been blowing. So I haven't been outside in a while either... Arrgh!

So initially, my plan of action was to draw up a timetable and try to cover a little bit of everything everyday so that I can get through most of it. But its been going slower than anticipated and I've fallen behind. But I don't feel stressed out insanely, yet. Its different to before. I am nervous and worried that I won't finish in time, but I guess I just have to keep on doing what I can. I can only hope that it goes a lot better than last year. I want to do well for a change and not just scrape through.

And now I guess I best just keep on, keeping on...

No comments:

Post a Comment