Saturday 25 August 2012

Our Annual House Dance


View from the dance floor
Last night was amazing! There were were a few hitches in the beginning, like the water on campus being shut off!! But it was sorted out promptly and everyone could continue their grooming as planned... I tried to curl my hair, but it didn't stay for very long, so I had it straight down. I wore a long, simple black dress and peep-toe shoes, with silver accessories, and completed my outfit with a black mask. 

I enjoyed the night with friends and the conversation around our table was nice and light. The food was great but the wine was absolutely terrible... It went straight to my head! But the effects didn't last too long, fortunately enough!

The venue looked absolutely beautiful - all our hard work and long hours really paid off! The theme was Midsummer Night's Masquerade and everyone turned up in beautiful evening gowns and suits, accompanied by mysterious masks of every style, shape and colour. It looked fantastic!


SAM_1494
Candles lining the entrance to the venue



SAM_1496
A few cocktail drinks with little kisses :)
SAM_1510
The seating arrangements
376828_404723122923046_1225653688_n

SAM_1552SAM_1579


SAM_1555


No comments:

Post a Comment