Friday 10 August 2012

It's all a distant memory...

It's always great to look back at the past and see how far you've come, and how different things are now. As time passes, everything begins to feel like a distant memory and it's almost as if none of it actually happened. All the emotions and feelings are gone, but at that time and in that moment, it felt like there was no getting passed all the obstacles that stood in the way.

But all the difficult times are only temporary, and the only way to overcome them is to tackle them head on. Have faith and believe that you will get through it. God will never give you a challenge that you can't handle. And He is always right by your side. He will never leave.

Eventually all things, good or bad, will come to an end. So it's up to you what you take away from it. You can decide whether or not to hold on to the pain and the hurt, or whether you let it go, and allow yourself to grow stronger because of it.

It may be easier said than done, but I have been going through so much over the last couple of years, and there are so many things that have changed about me and about my life. I'm far from perfect, but I am growing, and I believe that, with Gods continued help and guidance, I will achieve all the dreams and receive the desires that He has placed in my heart.

With God, all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment